It seems to me that two of the hallmarks of the far left loons’ party that the democrats have become is their abject hypocrisy on whatever subject of the day, and their complete contempt for the American people and what made this country great. It seems that they always seem to be backing the wrong side of the discussion, and then going back later trying to rewrite history to prove their point. There are so many cases of this that I could probably fill a 100,000 word book with examples, so I will only give a few here, in sort of a stream-of-consciousness format.
First, the far left socialist/communists, who also appear to be stage managing the mainstream media, seem to want to side with anyone or anything over President Trump. They were so convinced that he was going to lose the election that they were marginalizing his supporters and calling them “Deplorables.” They are unable to report anything positive that he has done, even though he has done a world of good undoing a lot of the damage that they were perpetrating. So to discredit him, they will line up with whatever group he is opposing, and belittle groups he supports.
The most recent of these is the ultra-violent El Salvadoran street gang called MS-13. you might recognize them as the guys who have their entire face tattooed. President Trump referred to them as “animals.” The media and the democrats kicked the fake news machinery to maximum warp to misinterpret his statements, saying wrongly that it was said about all illegal immigrants. However, he very clearly meant it about MS-13, a gang who’s motto is “Kill, Rape, Control.” In one murder in Maryland, “The victim had been stabbed over one-hundred times, decapitated, dismembered, and his heart had been excised from his chest and thrown into the grave.” In another, two girls had been beaten to death with bats, then their bodies hacked into unrecognizability with machetes. And then, in court, they smile and laugh and wave the the victims’ families when their deeds are read out. They sound like animals to me…
But what do democrats and the media do? They side with MS-13 over the President. One liberal writer said he would rather have his (non-existent) daughter date a member of MS-13 than a Republican. And here are a few other absolutely ridiculous responses:
- Nancy Pelosi, the “passionately pro-abortion California representative” who has been banned from receiving Holy Communion by the Catholic Church for her abortion views said “We believe — some of us who are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service — that we are all God’s children, there is a spark of divinity among every person on earth, and that we all have to recognize that as we respect the dignity and worth of every person and as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us.” So these violent, satanic gang murderers who support child rape have more of a “spark of divinity” than a child in utero? I fear your moral compass doesn’t exactly point north, Nancy, and your self-serving is showing.
- Ana Navarro, CNN commentator said that Trump was in very bad company, because he called MS-13 animals, and implied that calling anyone an animal was wrong. She apparently forgot (though the Internet did not) that in October, 2016, she said of then-candidate Trump, “He is an animal. Apologies to animals.” Hypocrite much?
In addition to their supporting MS-13, they support illegal immigration. Dick Durbin, D-IL, a US Senator, says he is working “full time” for the rights of illegal aliens in the U.S. Now correct me if I am wrong, but as a US Senator, isn’t your job to work full time for the citizens of your constituency?
Then there was their love fest with North Korea and Kim Jong Un. Note that Kim has had people, including family members, executed in gruesome ways.
- Had his uncle killed by starving wild dogs;
- Had his half brother killed by spraying VX nerve agent in his face;
- Has had prisoners killed by being shot with anti-aircraft artillery;
His people are eating dirt, leaves and bugs, while he has caviar and champagne with Dennis Rodman. He sent a comatose Otto Warmbier home in a coma, only to die when he got home. But people on the far left seem to think that he is a better leader than Donald J. Trump. Really? Why don’t you relocate there? I’ll help you pack.
And in the middle east, the left has embraced such “fine and upstanding” organizations as Hamas, Iran and the Palestinian Authority, who’s entire charter is to wipe Israel off of the face of the earth. They use car bombs, people in bomb vests, firebombs attached to kites, rockets hidden in the basement of hospitals, then call Israel out when they respond. Donald Trump is very pro-Israel, even moving our embassy to Jerusalem, Israel’s capital. This “irritated” Hamas and company…What did our politicians, who have been promising to do this for the last 3 or 4 presidents, say?
- House and senate democrats claimed it was “dangerous and reckless” even though they have been calling for it for many years.
- Hamas stepped up their attacks on Israel, then they and the media blamed Trump for the attacks and the Palestinian casualties.
- The media used the situation to smear the Trump administration for weeks.
And what about organizations that Americans are in favor of? Well, they are enemies of the left. Like the National Rifle Association. It was founded by Northern generals to train freed blacks to handle firearms to protect themselves from the KKK. These days, they are held complicit for every shooting incident, even though the number of mass shootings perpetrated by NRA members remains at exactly zero. Yet, while democrats everywhere are embracing Hamas and Al Queda and the like, Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) says that the NRA is “just shy of being a terrorist organization.” Because they promote gun rights and uphold the Second Amendment for Americans. So their good name is dragged through the mud after each and every incident, along with anyone who supports them, or supports gun ownership for American citizens.
So the left, specifically the far left appears to be embracing the wrong sides of all of the discussions, and are trying to spin it to make them appear in the right. That will wind up exacting a high price at some point in the future.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
— Isaiah 5:20